In order to help provide accountability and guidance to our elders and staff, the Finance Team is set in place by the Guiding Elders to perform the following duties:
- Model Christ-likeness for the congregation.
- Assess internal monthly financial reports and advise the Guiding Elders regarding financial matters.
- Review financial procedures and policies, and recommend appropriate changes.
- Help the church to stay faithful (accountable) to the core value of Healthy Biblical Stewardship.
- Give recommendations regarding salary packages, internal spending, and external giving.
The Finance Team is made up of non-paid volunteers from the church who have a healthy combination of leadership skills, influence, financial experience, and a solid Christ-centered faith. At this time, the current Finance Team, as well as the Elder Team, are in the process of identifying other leaders within our church who may be a good fit for this team. As changes are made, this page will be updated.
• Jeff Boyer, Interim Guiding Elder
• Nate Taylor, Executive Pastor and Guiding Elder
For more information regarding this team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.