We believe God calls us to live for Him. We strive to live everyday to reach out with the love of Christ, and partner with others in Gospel Communities. In addition, we join together to reach our city for Christ. Ways we get involved are:
- Serving at the Connecting Point
- Fall Festival on Halloween Night
- Block Parties
- Joint worship services with other local churches during the Lent season
Fill out our Connection Card to get involved!
There are many local nonprofit organizations in the greater Lynchburg area impacting our neighborhoods in the name of Jesus. Rather than reinvent the wheel, we prefer to collaborate with some of these community-changing organizations. We have identified a few wonderful organizations and have come alongside them in what we call Local Partnership.
Local Partnership at GCC can include some, or all, of the supports listed below:
- Prayer Support
- Financial Support (annual or monthly gifts)
- Volunteer Support
- Organizational and administrative support