In Titus 2, Paul instructs a young pastor to ensure his church is serious about older men and women discipling younger men and women. We want to be serious and intentional about the discipleship of women in our church family. That is why we have specific, gospel-centered environments for women, led by women.
Women’s Ministry at Gospel Community is an extension of what God is doing in and through our wider church body. We believe that God cherishes women and that they are uniquely designed for His glory (Genesis 1:26-27, Isaiah 43:6-7). It is our hope to encourage a generation of women that are empowered by the Spirit to walk in truth and freedom as they embrace their full identity in Jesus. Our prayer is that women in our church family will:
- Experience freedom in Him (2 Corinthians 3:17)
- Grow in grace and knowledge (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 3:17-18)
- Be transformed daily by the glory of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- Build one another up, each generation pouring into the younger generations (Ps. 71:18, 145:4, Titus 2:3-5)
- Live intentionally pressing on to the coming of the Day of our Lord (1 Thessalonians 5:2-11)
Women’s Ministry environments are set up to explore and pursue biblical womanhood, as we as mature in community, accountability, love, and encouragement. This is a journey for every woman in every season of life. Our hope and prayer is for women to encounter Jesus daily, grow deeply in community with one another, to mature in their giftedness, and to live in such a way that bears witness to the kingdom of God in the world around them.
Here’s how to stay aware of what is going on and get connected:
Check out our Events page, and look for Women’s Ministry events.
Join our Facebook Page